I'm super and excited and a little anxious about the lead up to Christmas this year, for a couple of reasons. Last Christmas I did my first ever market, this Christmas I have markets every week, often multiple markets! I'm unsure how much stock to order or how thing will be received; a little bit of trial and error (hopefully not too much error!). I'm also apprehensive as I officially finish teaching at Christmas!! This is something I've wanted to do for a while now, for a number of reasons. I'm hoping that the more I can put into P&D, the more I will get out. I'm also starting some diversification on the farm, which is very exciting and l look forward to telling you more about this in the New Year.
I would absolutely love to see some familiar faces, and meet some of my wonderful customers over the festive period, so here is a list of Christmas markets you will find me at:
- Witham Hall Winter Fair - 12th November
- Castle Bytham Market - 19th November
- Waltham Village Market - 20th November
- Stamford JS Christmas Market - 25th November
- Corby Glenn Primary Christmas Market - 2nd December
- March House Farm Christmas Market - 3rd & 4th December
- Teddy and Tilda Market - 11th December
If you can't make it along to one of the markets, then I have a new page listing shops stocking P&D - you'll find a stockists link at the bottom of the page. Or, of course you can shop P&D here, on my website! Free delivery still stands, so no need to worry about hidden costs.